1 in stock
This next-generation speargun is designed for the experienced spearo who needs a powerful fully balanced tool for all methods of spearfishing. The Sniper has an open muzzle that is designed to allow the bands to run along the top of the barrel. The newly designed cuttlefish barrel with an enclosed track offers stability, maneuverability, and stiffness while its increased mass combined with the ballast reduces recoil. The enclosed track allows for greater accuracy and prevents shaft whip, which typically occurs when a gun is overpowered.
- Comes with 6.75mm Sandvik shark-fin shaft with a single flopper and a tri-cut tip
- D'Angelo III Handle, low profile with new stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism that adds extra 7cm of loading length
- 2x16mm red TNT power bands with Dyneema wishbones
- Fully anodized aluminum cuttlefish barrel with a 1.25mm wall thickness
- Enclosed track
- Can be fitted with a Pathos reel.
All Pathos spearguns are sold WITHOUT monofilament line and crimps (sleeves)