2 in stock
- Ergonomic molded handle for easier maneuverability
- Durable anodized heavy-duty sealed aluminum barrel
- Closed muzzle for ease of loading
- Replaceable band and wishbone assembly is user friendly
- Circular band ø 13 mm included
- ø 26 mm barrel
- Notched shaft ø 6.5 mm with M7 threads included
Apache is Cressi’s entry-level low power speargun. This gun is an excellent choice when fishing in holes, around rocks, shallows and where the target is in close proximity. The Apache incorporates a closed muzzle, which helps with ease of loading. The sealed barrel is anodized for enhanced corrosion resistance, while the ergonomic molded handle permits easier maneuverability and quick muzzle pointing. The power band is fitted with a standard stainless wishbone and the gun includes M7 threaded shaft.
Only recommended for smaller fishes and short distance hunting.